Mommy, Daddy, and I went to spend the night at Papa Keith and Grammy's house after we went to a wedding. To my surprise, Cousins Gavin and Abi were there too. Gavin and I had a great time outside and Abi and I hung out inside on the floor...she is sitting so good by herself now! WOW! Gavin was full of energy as always...he is so much fun. I cannot wait to see my cousin Trinity soon! She will be here the end of the month. I am so blessed to have such wonderful cousins to play with. Love you all!
Lucie ~ Lover Cakers
1 comment:
OH my COUSINS! I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH. Mommy has FINALLY gotten all my pictures ready for me so my blog will be updated soon. Mommy started to cry when she was looking at all the photos...she said you all looked so much older. Mommy didnt' even recognize Abi at first...she looks so much like Gavin. Well...I love you all and I will see you soon. Keep looking at my blog I PROMISE I will get to it!
Love,
Trinity
Post a Comment