Another post from July~
Well Nana, Grandma Lucy, Auntie Ashley, Mommy, Hailey, and I headed out of town to a wedding nearby. My cousin Casey was getting hitched to Kelly. Boy, did we all have fun! The wedding was beautiful, the bride and groom looked stunning, the food was great (I had chicken strips and french fries at DQ and they served that for the kids so I had my fill of that course for a while), and the dance was the best!!! My cousin Casey is a Marine...so...there were a ton of Marines at the wedding. Cousin Hailey was quite the flirt with all the men!!! She would poke them in the belly and they would pick her up for a dance...I bet she danced with everyone of them. I did not dance with many but I hung with them. I also danced with my cousin Issac...what an excellent dancer!
Happy Birthday Hannah Grace!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment