Hey folks....I am 18 months now! I went to get some pictures taken...again! I also had a check up with my Nurse Practitioner at the Children's Clinic. I now weigh a big 20 pounds!!! I am still in the 3rd percentile for weigh and 25th for height....what do you expect...look at my Mommy, right? My brain is growing though...my head is in the 77th percentile. Here are a few picture...I was rather somber at first. I have some pictures from the clinic too...perhaps a later time.
Happy Birthday Hannah Grace!
16 years ago


2 comments:
Hello Miss Lucie, Sophia Sawatzky here! Just wanted to say that I told my mom I LOVE your cheerleader dress! I am going to have get me one those!
Bye
Sophie
Oh my beautiful niece! You have gotten so grown up! I hope we get to see you at Thanksgiving. 18 months? WHOA! Slow down...I bet Mommy doesn't want you getting any bigger...I know I don't want TT getting bigger. Both of you are too precious at this age. Love ya Lucie Lu...give Mommy and Daddy huggies from Auntie Jenni
Post a Comment