Mommy got creative one night and constructed a new look for my blog. I like it alot...especially the princesses on the side.
I did good at daycare though. It was helpful that Hunter was there to comfort me when I became upset (what a great guy). I had a bit of a breakdown when I saw Daddy return...he did come back. I have been starting to ask for Mommy and Daddy more when they are gone.
Overall, the experience was a great one...new toys and the babysitter, Angie, is VERY nice. I go back again for another 3-4 hours next week. I am sure it will go better.
(A picture of me in my sleeping bag...my babysitter Jenny took this one!)
I am in my last week of swimming lessons. Daddy and I swim once a week at the Y. We have been doing this since October. It has been REALLY fun. I have learned many things...bubbles in the water, jumping in, go down the slide by myself, push off the side, and scoop, scoop, scoop with my hands etc. Mommy cannot wait until I am in dance next spring...neither can I.
My birthday is coming soon! I am going to be a big 2 years old. Boy, time sure flies. I am working on the potty thing...a few times a day. Not close to underwear yet but it is a start. I have learned my colors and shapes. I can count to 20...when cooperative. I have been creative now with rapping my ABCs. I have been signing songs...twinkle, twinkle and old MacDonald etc.
3 comments:
Hey Lucie...can't wait until your birthday party, we will have a blast. Talk to you later!
Love, Miss Hailey
hey lucie!
Sophia liked the pics of you sleeping with your babies. She sleeps with a million and dollies too! :)
Great updates on your brother too....we just need a picture of mommy showing off her baby bumb!
Later Taters
Shelly and Sophie
Miss Lucy, you sure are a lucky little lady....looks like your calender is full....am looking forward to seeing your new swimming techniques this summer...
Estella
Post a Comment