Saturday, July 26, 2008

Growing Like a Weed..Pics of Samuel









I am a great big sister. I hug and kiss my little brother all the time...sometimes Mommy and Daddy are concerned because it looks like I am "making out" with him. HUMMM! Baby brother is getting so big and is still a HUGE fan of eating and pooping. When will he play toys with me?




Lots of diapers and lots of Mommy time...we wish he liked to sleep a little more especially at night (he eats every 2-3 hours still)...I guess he is a mild version of me as a baby...I slept through the night though! That is scary he is like me! He is a little "crabby" as I like to put it.




Time is flying and Samuel is growing so big...notice the double chin. He has rolls and pre-rolls (as Mommy calls them) on his legs and arms. He loves his tummy time and is VERY strong...he pushes to a standing position without help from Mommy and Daddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucy what a handsome brother you have...I think he looks like your uncle Aaron...what do you think?
Estella