Samuel and I had our pictures done professionally at Expressions by Ashton (they are awesome!)...it was an interesting experience to say the least. Samuel is rather colicky so it is hard to go anywhere so...pictures are totally out of the question I guess! The pictures were taken on two seperate days...that tells you a little about the difficulty. On the other hand, I was rather photogenic (the best expereince ever)! Anyhow, for the second day (and final shoot) with Sam's, we had to run the vacuum at the photo studio and it took two photographers...they said they had NEVER used a vacuum in a photo shoot. GO FIGURE...that is what Mommy said! They were VERY patient and kind with us at the photographic place. Anyhow, I guess he is a fan of the LOUD, white noise like me when I was a wee lad. HA!
Enjoy the pictures. If you would like to order some professional pictures tell Mom and she will tell you how to order them or go HERE and order them (the favorites for print are on the site)...they are $7 a sheet.
Enjoy the pictures. If you would like to order some professional pictures tell Mom and she will tell you how to order them or go HERE and order them (the favorites for print are on the site)...they are $7 a sheet.
3 comments:
OH you two are too darn cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Miss you both so much. Give your brother a kiss for me Lucie! Tell Mommy to give you a kiss for me as well. Love you both!
Auntie Jenni
Those are so cute!! We went there for Aiden's 1 year pics, I definately recommend them to everyone. Hope to see you at Can Am this weekend! Love ya
Lucie, they are all great pictures but my favorite is the one of you kissing your baby brother on the head...TOO CUTE......
Vacumn huh....never heard that story with anyone either....that is one for the "go figure" file...
Estella
Post a Comment