My little bro is over 2 months old...wow! (Almost 3 months now!) He had a 2 month appointment and weighed in at a big 13# 7oz. Nana and Papa gave him this Bumbo chair and he seems to like it well...when he is in the right mood that is! He likes a lot of things when he is in the right mood. He most always enjoys his long morning naps in the swing...so much in fact that we are going to have to start going to church on Saturday evenings...today we paid for it (BIG time) when we went to the 10am mass...he was a bit crabby all day! DO NOT interrupt the boy's nap time!!!
Take a look at Mr. Chubbers in his seat!
Sam is quite the character that is for sure...kinda like me I guess! Hope you are all well!
Hugs and kisses,
Miss Lucie
2 comments:
hi sam, it sure was nice to see you and get a chance to hold you.. I am still telling friends about your "sleep" habits... it was when your nana got the hairblower and turned it on, ONE minute you were crying the next you we quiet...I have never seen anything like that.. you have taught me something new about "white noise"... well I NEVER.....
more power to you....
stella
Hi there you look great in the seat papa and I got for you.... you are growing so fast... Love Nana
Post a Comment