Sam went to his 4 month appointment today...I went but was very resistant! I think the place is rather "scary" as I put it. Anyhow, he weighs 16# 1oz...70% for weight. I got weighed and I am now 25 #. He checked out with an A+. Dr Lien said we could try solids...since he is show signs of readiness...pulling Mommy's plate toward him and putting things in his mouth...he also watches us very intently when we eat...he is going to grab it very soon if we are not fast enough. Rice cereal is the starter for him I guess! Here are some tummy time shots and a weight pic at the Dr. Sam is starting to like tummy time and the exersaucer.
Happy Birthday Hannah Grace!
16 years ago
1 comment:
Hi my beautiful neice! Please tell your handsome brother how much I love you both! You both are so precious...but oh my goodness Samuel is looking more and more like your daddy. So, the two of you will be beautiful just like your parents, you looking like Mommy and Sam looking like Daddy. I miss you both. Love you tons.
Aunt Jenni and Trinity
Post a Comment