Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!








Another holiday!!! Hailey, Samuel, and I went out on the town for a night of fun and, yes, sugar! Sam was a puppy, Hailey a go go dancer, and I was a pink piggy!
First, we went to see Daddy at work and did a little tricking there...then, we ate some pizza, then, we went around to the houses by my house. I was REALLY outgoing, perhaps it was the disguise...the pig costume brought out the spark in me! I was going door to door greeting the candy givers with a "trick or treat," "happy halloween," and an "oink, oink!" No one could believe how vocal I was...if you know me, I am rather shy when you first meet me...so this was totally out of character! Anyhow, my bucket got so heavy Mommy had to carry it around...the weather was nice and we had a great time. Hailey was zonked...all day kindergarten and a full night of trick or treating...time for bed!










Happy Halloween!!!





1 comment:

Sawatzky family said...

You three look very cute all dressed up! :)
Shelly