Mommy, Sam, and I went to Grammy and Papa's house today...my birthday...to escape the rising flood waters of the Red River. Daddy is going to stay back to watch our home. Despite the chaos, Grandma and Papa made my day special. Papa picked up a cake for me...Grandma bought us Subway for supper. MY FAVORITE!!! Grandma put 3 candles on the cake and lite them...I blew them out one by one. Thank you Grandma and Papa!
We will never forget what we were doing on my 3rd birthday!!! YIKES!
3 comments:
Hey Lucie,
WOW!! IT is your birthday.. Have a good birthday this yr.. I can't beleive that you are 3 yrs. old already..
Love
Nessa
Lucie, what a blessing to have somewhere to go when you needed it.
You are right, it will make a lasting impression on you but it will be a positive one....
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
Estella
Post a Comment