Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!






Happy Easter! We grilled out-had a nontraditional Easter meal-at Auntie Ashley's and Uncle Johns. Hailey and I danced around in super sized t-shirts...LOL! We had steak, brats, potatoes and carrots with a few additional side items...don't forget the bunny cake. YUM! Mommy sliced it really fast so it could not hop away...Hailey exclaimed...."it is not a real cake"...she meant bunny! Uncle Aaron was there for the bash...we missed the other members of the family but hope to see them next weekend for my family birthday party. Hope you had a great Easter! God Bless!

3 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

I think that sounds like a great Easter meal! we may just do that next year :)
shelly and gang

Sawatzky family said...

I think that sounds like a great Easter meal! we may just do that next year :)
shelly and gang

Anonymous said...

I bet Nana missed you too... we had a tradional meal, and shared with Corbin and family... we missed our family alot also...
estella and Putt