
It has been about a year since my last blog update! WOW! I think that is way too long! Times have been busy that is FOR SURE!!!
I have been attending KinderKamp Preschool at the YMCA on Tuesday/Thursdays. My teacher's name is Mrs. Green and there are 12 kiddos in my Butterfly group and a total of 36 kiddos in my class. We go on all sorts of fun field trips--the fire station and a play (the frog princess) at an area college. In addition, we get to go swimming on most Thursdays. My friend, Hunter, is a fish in my class which makes it fun to see him when I come to school. I have met lots of nice friends...I am especially fond of a couple butterfly girls, Alivia and Halle. We have show and tell often and circle time everyday...I also like the variety of snacks that my classmates bring. Santa came one day and Mommy got to come decorate a tree with me one day too! Over Christmas break, I got to bring home the class Ted E Bear for a week.

I also found out this year that I am going to be a BIG sister again...this time it is a sister for me! I am excited to help Mommy! I am practicing changing diapers on my dolls and plan to help Daddy with the bottles too! Baby sister is going to share a room with me so I do not have to sleep there alone! YAY!

I am also in my second year of dance with Just for Kix...my teacher is Miss Carly. Last year my songs were "Tiggers ABCs" "Strawberry Shake" "Santa Baby" and "You Are my Sunshine"--we had the red and white costumes. We had 5 performances and there were 5-6 students in my class.
No comments:
Post a Comment