Hailey taught me a little something neat! Check it out! Elmo and Baby are my partners...I try to recruit Nana! No luck! You must silence the music (to the bottom right...scroll down)...It is too funny!
Happy Birthday Hannah Grace!
16 years ago
4 comments:
OMG To funny Miss Lucie! I laughed good at this one! Thanks for the great video! I think Nana should practice and then she can WOW us with a follow up video ;)
Shelly and gang
You are so funny Miss Lucie.. that little brain always going... well shelly I am afraid the follow up could be a while.. I may have to take a few pounds off to get the tuck and roll down .. its been a long time.. LOL
Miss Lucie, I think you should have a part two video so nana can show us her roll over...what do you think nana? Great job lucie.
Estella
I think Nana has to lose alot of weight before we have a take 2 video .. Nana may roll but not over
Post a Comment