Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Toy Bed???





Today, I decided it would be fun to convert my bed into a toybox. A WILD hair up my butt! HE!

I threw all my books, toys, and puzzles into my crib...just for fun! Then, I wanted to get in...no such luck! Mommy figured it would be an optimal time to dust my shelves on my bookcase. The work was putting it all back in place...phew! What can I say...I do get bored once in a while!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucie,
I think you were protesting the injustice of the crib by putting all of your toys in there. I think you want a big-girl bed now!? Wow--I can't believe how big you are getting. And when I say "big," I mostly mean that you are a bit older--not really that much bigger in size. My boss has a 4 month old baby boy that weighs almost as much as you do! :)
Love, Mandy C

Miss Lucie said...

Hey Mandy!

Yeah, I may be protesting a bit...Mommy and Daddy like me in the crib now...they do not want a toddler running the house at night playing Baby Einstein DVDs. HE!

Give Mommy a jingle when you are in the area...we can meet up!
=) Lu

Sawatzky family said...

Hey Lucie!
I don't think toys in the bed is something you grow out of very fast. I still find toys in Jack and Sophies bed that were not in there when they fell asleep! :) Wyatt is good as long as he has his cherished pillow! Great pics!
Shelly and gang

Jen said...

Hey Lucie! Here is what I did to get out of MY crib..I started to throw EVERYTHING, clothes, toys, shoes, GARBAGE into my crib and so Mommy gave in and put me on my toddler bed for nap time. I have been there ever since! So much nicer. But I can't seem to stay awake long enough to get up and play with anything! I have to work on that I think! Love ya see ya soon!
TT

Hailey Faith said...

Wow Lu, You sure got that down. I will have to help and we can crawl in and play in it! HEHE. Hope you are having fun at Nana and Papa. We will have to go together next time! See you tomorrow with your mommy and Amanda!
Lots of Lovies,
Miss Hailey

Anonymous said...

Hey way to help mom empty shelves so she could dust... sure looks like you are having fun.Love Nana