
I have been potty trained with all pee pees going in the big potty for about 6 months...now I have finally decided it was time for the poopies to go there too...I had to make that decision. It all started with a potty break at Grandma Judy and Grandpa Keith's this past weekend.
Well folks, I am officially making all #1 and #2's in the potty and wearing panties full time...even at night! Mommy and Daddy only need to have one butt in diapers and this means more toys for me cuz we don't have to buy as many diaper...right?
2 comments:
Well you are officially a big girl now Miss Lucie!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Shelly and gang
Hi Sweetie:
Grandma Judy is sooooooooo proud of you going poopy in the potty and only having to wear big girl panties. Keep up the good work in helping mommy and daddy with the dishes, vacumming, and Sam. See you at Christmas. We love you.
Grandma Judy and Grandpa Keith
Post a Comment