Thursday, December 04, 2008

Sam the Man!







Well, Sam is starting to like his floor time a little more...and life in general! He is getting really good at sitting by himself (especially in the Boppy pillow) and rolling/scooting on the floor. He cannot get too far yet...but I watch him closely so he does not disturb any of MY toys.

He is getting more hair on that bald little head...I guess I should talk...I did not have hair for about a year. He enjoys the exersaucer and jumper. However, for liking so much to eat Mommy's milk, he is not too fond of baby food at this point...he does like to look and grab at our food. (He pulled Hailey's Thanksgiving plate on himself and Cousin Hailey.) He grabs at everything and puts it in his mouth! What a crazy boy! Mommy and Daddy cannot wait until he is moving...yes, you heard it right...us kids are MUCH happier when we are mobile. Then, the baby gates are in order. Well, that is a little low down on Mr. Samuel.

1 comment:

Sawatzky family said...

WOW! I see you Alicia in that first picture of Sam! What a cutie!
Shelly and gang