Happy Lover's Day to you all! Speaking of people that we are fond of...I have some really cute pictures of a certain fella I am rather fond of. Hunter...my boy buddy. (Daddy says I cannot call him my boyfriend...so overprotective of his little girl.)
Hunter emailed me this picture of his CRAZY doo before a hair trimming. What a cool spiky style.
Well, buddy, I really like the hair style and hope YOU liked your valentine from me! I have not seen you in a few weeks and would like to hook up...a play date soon? I will forgive you for not getting me any flowers or chocolates for Valentine's Day...only because Mommy and Daddy really do not observe the holiday themselves...they think it is overrated. We just stayed at home and ordered in...the three of us ate in our sweats. It was a good time had by all. Daddy and Mommy said they would not have it any other way.FYI!!! I wanted to update you all and let you know that Hunter is now crawling too. GREAT JOB buddy! I cannot wait to terrorize the house together...watch out Mommies here we come!
Valentine Kisses,
Miss Lucie

1 comment:
miss lucie you are much to young for a boyfriend they will only bring you trouble. I hope to make is work to come and visit soon. Man time flys miss you all. give butch and neicie a hug for me oh and your mommy and daddy too. Love, amanda
Post a Comment