Sunday, February 18, 2007

Me and Trin



Auntie Jenni and Cousin Trinity were at Grammy and Papa's house this weekend for a visit. Here we are all dressed up. Are we gorgeous?
We had a great time hanging out. I even shared my favorite book, "Where is Baby's Belly Button," with her...actually she took it from me...but that is okay...he he! I guess she liked it too! It was great seeing them again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both are gorgeous all dressed up. Sharing is a big part of growing up, but I'm sure you already knew that, dealing with Butch and Niecie. You tell your parents to drive safe in all this white stuff.
Love you and see you soon!
Jes & baby

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucie

We love the bow in your hair..Sophia loves to have them in her hair too!
Shelly and gang

Anonymous said...

Two of my favorite girls, only one more is missing. Hopefully in 2007 we can get a pic of all 3 of you. Grandma Judy thinks you two are pretty special and beautiful and can not wait to come and celebrate your big first birthday. You are very precious to your MN grandparents. Keep up the great blogging. When it is grandma's busy tax season, I feel I can at least still keep up with your growing.

Love you lots,

Grandma Judy