
Here is a HUGE smile that is the BIGGEST toofer smile. I think it is Mommy and Daddy's favorite! =) Yes, toofer #5 has poked though and I am workin on toofer #6. (the next top two toofers) This make it way easier to eat my food.
This week has been "demo the house" week. I am moving all over (and movin stuff with me) and Mommy has found it hard to pick up after me...I am all over the upstairs now...walking all over with my walker, rolling, scooting on my butt, and taking a few steps by myself from furniture to furniture. I love to hang out by the end tables and pull the coasters off of them...and get into the Kleenex too. I have been known to kick the VCR behind the TV and pull down table cloths too. Boy oh boy, I am keepin Mommy and Daddy on their toes. DEMOLITION TIME!
I forgot to tell you that I said my first real word...guess what that was? HAILEY! Yes my most favoritest person in the world. I say it Hay-yee...pretty close though. I say it alot now.
Take care...stay nice and warm!
Love ya!
Lucie-Lu Lu
4 comments:
Hi Sweetie:
Your grandma from MN thinks your smile with tooooofffffers is the best. Miss you lots. Keep your daddy a hoppin as he kept me on my toes when he was little too-----so he deserves it.
Hope to see you soon.
Love, Grandma Judy
Hey Lu ~ Great smile! I am glad that you can say my name now. It is soooo funny. I love you tons!
Lots of Lovies ~ Miss Hailey
Hey Lucie,
Let's see some video of you doing your talking--tell your parents to get on that pronto! Stay warm!
Mandy Clemenson
Hi Lucie, my but you have grown since the last time I saw you...
It is great to see you following in your mama's footsteps..
you are one cutie...
Estella
Post a Comment