Here is a slideshow with me and my babies...I guess most of you did not know that I am a Nanny part-time. HE! I have three babies to care for. What busy work that is! As you can see, I am a great Nanny.
I like to rock my babies.
I like to kiss my babies.
I like to feed my babies a ba ba.
I like to hug my babies...love them up!
I can burp my babies.
Take them for a ride in the stroller too!
A girl has to get all the practice she can. I hoping to have a full-time Nanny job lined up for the summer...any takers? No heavy lifting please...flexible hours?
Please enjoy the photos and video music...you may want to stop the music on my blog by clicking on the stop button (second button) on the player to your lower right!
Happy Birthday Hannah Grace!
16 years ago
2 comments:
What a good girl you are to take such good care of your babies!
You must learn from your great mama!
Sawatzky Gang!
Miss Lucy, you look like ONE busy nanny....looks like you take good care of your babies....
Like NANA like Lucy
Estella
Post a Comment