Thursday, April 19, 2007

I am BAAAACCCCKKKK!


Well folks...I am sorry I have taking a vaca from the whole blogging thing. I have been SO busy...it may take me a few entries to catch you all up with my CRAZY life the past month.


My Mommy was also hogging the puter to finish her BIG paper...she calls it her sweat and blood...AKA the THESIS! Well, good news Mommy is done with her thesis (it is at the printer) and graduates on April 29th with her master's degree in nursing. HOORAY! Daddy cannot express his happiness that she is done...I think he is just as excited as Mommy.
Anyhow, I will try really hard to keep you on the up and up...and brief you on the past events.

Thanks for your dedication to me! Read below for new info on what been up!

Ya know I love you all!

Miss Lucie

4 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

Hey there Miss Lucie great to see another fabulous smiling picture of you! I have been waiting and waiting to hear of all your latest adventures!
Michelle S. and gang :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lucie,
Look at you. All ready for someone to come along & give you a big hug.. Keep on Smiling

Nessa

Granny And Papa said...

we are so glad you are back...
welcome...

Anonymous said...

FINALLY you are back! Your new pics are so cute. I'm glad to hear your mommy finished her thesis--what a pain in the butt those things can be. I'm very sorry to hear about your great-grandma's passing. I hope to see you all soon!
Take care! Mandy Clemenson