Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter

On Easter Sunday, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to mass at the Cathedral where Mommy and Daddy were married...instead of our usual church. Then, we piled in the car to head to Auntie Sheila's and Uncle Chad's house for lunch. Grammy and Papa were there as well as many other family members. Cousins Abi and Gavin hung with me too!

Here are some picture of me with my Dora Easter basket from Grammy and Papa Keith. The My Little Pony basket was from Nana and Papa Danny. Nana bought me the princess jammies pictured in the slide show. Mommy and Daddy got me the movie Milo and Otis...Otis is a pug like Niecie and Butchie...I have watched a total of 15 seconds of the movie. I am not real interested in TV...I am sure that will come with time...in the time being, I am way more interested in being busy and cruising around the house.

Cool Slideshows

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in your princess jammies and with all your Easter stuff.. Love you
Papa and Nana