Monday, May 21, 2007

Back at the Lake!

This past weekend...we went to the lake. We did all sorts of exciting things. We are going back up in a couple weeks again. Papa Jack sure ordered some YUMMY ice cream. I had a cone myself...I even waved it around exclaiming WEEEEEEE. Everyone at the lodge had a chuckle.
Auntie Ash painted my toenails ever so nicely (only 60 second drying time)...a girl needs a pediacure in the summer for her open toe shoes!

We had fun with some balloons and had a couple tea parties in the screen porch. It was loads of fun! OHHH and don't forget the monster truck and park. WOW!



create your own slideshow

1 comment:

Granny And Papa said...

Hi Miss Lucy, thank you for sharing picture of your grandma's flowers, they looked beautful..I love the color on your toe nails, auntie Ash did a great job. Cousin Hailey sure looks cute there with you...Nana looks like she was really happy holding you in her arms.. BUT the best part was the picture of you enjoying an ice cream , I can hardly wait to get up there and enjoy one myself..so leave a little for me....LOL
Estella