Mommy, Daddy, and I have been following American Idol this year. We have been rooting for Jordin Sparks. ..she has family from our town. What a voice!
Anyhow, Mommy thinks I should try to be an American Idol someday...right after she said that the old idols started singing "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"...how weird huh?...Perhaps it is destiny. =) HE! I am a pretty good singer in church.
Love you! Congrats to our fav Jordin! I am so happy she won!
Anyhow, Mommy thinks I should try to be an American Idol someday...right after she said that the old idols started singing "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"...how weird huh?...Perhaps it is destiny. =) HE! I am a pretty good singer in church.
Love you! Congrats to our fav Jordin! I am so happy she won!
2 comments:
Hey Miss Lucy, we were cheering for Jordan also. But we must be honest in the beginning we were in favor of Melinda Dolittle...I thought she was the best....
you sure could be an American Idol, your mom has a beautiful voice so you may get it from her...
Estella
Miss Lucie,
Mommy and I were also happy for Jordin. She has a wonderful voice for being pretty young. You're a great singer also. Mommy tells me that you and I sing wonderful in church.
Lots of lovies,
Miss Hailey &
Auntie Ashley
Post a Comment