Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Today, we went to church and went out to eat with Auntie Ashley and Hailey. During the prayer for mommies at the end of church, I gave my Mommy a super big smoochy to show her my love for her. She thought it was the bestest mother's day gift ever...even though Daddy and I gave her a present and card today.

Later, Auntie and Mommy planted flowers in Mommy's planters and replanted house plants. I took a nap and then...we went out to grill at Auntie Ashley's and Uncle John's...what a fine mother's day.

I sure do love my Mommy...and Daddy too of course!

God Bless and Lots of Love,

Miss Lucie

5 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

Great pictures of you and mommy Lucie! So glad you had such a great day! We did some planting over here too!
Shelly and gang

Anonymous said...

Hey looks good you two... glad you had a good mommy's day with everyone.. see you soon .. Love Nana

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Alicia. You two have the same great smile. Love you lots!

Hailey Faith said...

We sure had a good time hanging out with you. Church, lunch and supper were great. You were a good girl. You and mommy look great!
Love ya,
Auntie Ashley and Miss Hailey

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great grammy card with lots of hugs and kisses. Be a good girl for mommy and daddy till we get to see you again. Love you lots, Grammy and Grandpa from Minnesota.