Today Mommy, Daddy, Papa Danny, Auntie Ashley, Cousin Hailey and I piled into a van and drove to Detroit Lakes to visit my Great-Great Grandma Faye. Great-Grandpa Jack, Great-Grandma LaVerne, and Great-Great Aunt Dorothy met us at Grandma Faye's home. We were able to take a five generation picture...yeah you heard me 5 gererations. (Left)
We also took a 4 generation photo with Great-Grandma LaVerne. (Right)
The trip was long...there were a lot of guys dressed in orange on the road fixing it...so it took a while to get to our destination.
Cousin Hailey took the picture of me showing everyone how BIG I am...what a super good photgrapher (it is only a little blurry)...Afterall, we are both BIG girls you know. =)
I have also included a 4 generation photo of my Daddy's Grandma Edell...another Great-Grandma mentioned previously. I still need to get a 4 generation picture with my Great-Grandma Lucille...that is to come! Boy...do I feel blessed to have so many people that care about me...I, of course, LOVE you all too!Love you,
Lucie (Goo)
No comments:
Post a Comment