Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tiggers Jump!

As Tigger says on Winnie the Pooh..."let's bounce FASTER!!!" While mommy was away at work last night...Daddy and I had to play. Daddy broke out Cousin Hailey's Tigger Jumper from the crawl space and we had loads of fun. I danced and bounced in the jumper. I even have a tail...see! We were able to show Mommy my cool moves today.
You just wait...I will be jumping real high before you know it! I am already starting to sit on my own...it is a lot of work learning all these new things. Mommy and Daddy had me in the highchair and gave me a taste of some "real" food...rice cereal that is...if that is considered "real" food. I had more on me then I ended up getting in my mouth...oh well that is what bibs are for...mine says tiny ballerina...perhaps a real ballerina someday! Lovies!
GOO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure glad you and your Daddy had a great time! You are getting so big my little peanut...you will be walking before we know it! I think Daddy and I need to get some Lucie proofing items.
Love,
Mommy