Monday, August 28, 2006

Meetin my Cousin Trin

Last week, Mommy, Daddy, and I drove to Grandma Judy and Papa Keith's house to visit Auntie Jenni, Uncle Chris, and Cousin Trinity. They flew into Minnesota from Virginia to visit and attend a family wedding. Here are a few pictures of us with Grandma and Papa. It was great meeting my Auntie Jenni, Uncle Chris, and Cousin Trinity. The time flew by too fast.

Daddy, Mommy, Grandma, Gavin's puppy Sierra, and I went for a walk around the big town of Hoffman...I even took a little cat nap while Grandma pushed me in my stroller. A good time was had by all. =)

~goo

Lucie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie. I cannot believe how much you look like cousin Hailey in these pics. How darn cute are you.
Love, Auntie

Anonymous said...

Hey Lucie!
It was a lot of fun to see you when we were home. I am sorry we couldn't stay longer but Mommy had to go back to work. I miss her lots during the day. Just like I miss you and my Auntie Alicia and Uncle Scotty. Talk to you soon!
Love,
Trinity