Saturday, August 12, 2006

Parading Around Town...

Parade time!!! It is rodeo weekend in Pembina. So...at 11am we all went out to the curb by Nana and Papa's to watch the parade. There were many interesting things going down the MIDDLE of the road...how weird...I saw firetrucks, an ambulance, horsies, motorcycles, four wheelers, clowns, and floats decorated so pretty! The people threw candy at us and Cousin Hailey and I got firehats from the firemen...see! Now, I can be like my Uncle Chris (Trinity's Daddy)...he is a fireman!

After the parade, I had a snack and took a cat nap and then off to the rodeo. We went out to catch all the action...we saw a lot of horsies, a couple of goats, some baby cows, and a ton of cowboys and cowgirls with big hats on their heads. Unfortunately, we had to leave early because the weather took a turn for the worse...yes...it was raining with the booms and lights...again!
So...I decided it was time to sharpen my skills as a carpenter...and work like Uncle Matt (Gavin's Daddy). See I am concentrating so hard...Cousin Hailey is awfully good at pounding...I need a little more practice so I can be as loud as she it with the hammer.








Then, bath time! Cousin Hailey had a great time washing my hair...=0
Tomorrow we are going to attend more rodeo festivities after church...I will update you on that later. =) Giddy up partner! (A little rodeo jargon I picked up!)
Coo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy LOVED your picture with your fire hat. He said he has to get me one. I don't know what he is talking about we have fire hats ALL OVER our house. But Daddy says I am too little to wear his hats right now. Oh well. We finally get to meet in a few days! See you then!
Love, Trinity