As you all probably know...we have snow now. We did not get a lot all winter and now we have ALOT! The conditions have been rather blustery the past week and so the white stuff is practically everywhere! (We have WAY more than in the pictures now!) Anyhow, this get me the opportunity to use my red sled...I got it quite a while back.
The weather was warm...for a typical winter...and Mommy and I went out to explore the elements of our region. I was rather smiley although I did not like the snowflakes on my eyelashes very much. Mommy figured it was time to go in when my nose was red like Rudolf's. My sled is perfect size for me and going outside in it is nearly as fun as having Hailey pull me in it inside. Gotta love the fluffy, white stuff! Anyhow, here I am all bundled up in my pink snowsuit outside in my fun red sled!
2 comments:
Lucie,
You are absolutely adorable in your pink snowsuit & red nose. I hope you are enjoying all of this snow!
Miss Lucie, grandpa Jack just went through some of your pictures...he loved them all....he told me how happy you get when you see your cousin, Hailey, no wonder that was your first word....Grandpa can hardly wait to see you....
Estella
Post a Comment