Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Hunter!

Today a special boy in my life turns the BIG one year old! My buddy, Hunter, can now face foward in the carseat (like big people and look toward the front at the road)...he still needs to be in the back though!

Hunter, now that he is one, can try new foods that were considered high allergy foods in the first year...how lucky is he? Whole milk, peanut butter, eggs, and other fun foods can be added to his diet! Go Hunter! I will soon be joining the ranks of one-dum soon so that I can do/eat these super cool things too. I am so excited!

Tomorrow is Hunter's actual party at the hotel...we are going to go swimming! He is having a sports theme birthday party. I am looking forward to the event.

Happy Birthday to My Friend Hunter!!!



Myspace Graphics

No comments: