I had my birthday party a couple days before my actual birthday. A lot of fun people came to visit me at my house. We ate a bunch of yummy food, had fun with some cake...I had a mini cake (AKA cupcake), and opened presents. Mommy's Godmother, Janet, made me beautiful princess throne decor for my highchair...it went perfectly with my princess themed party. I dressed as Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Cousin Hailey dressed in her princess costume.
The day of my party I woke up at 6:30 am and refused to nap so...if I look a little crabby...that is why. I did not enjoy my cupcake as much as most one-year-olds do...What can I say I was too excited to sleep before the BIG party!
Here is me and Great-Grandma Lucy!
Here I am showing you how old I am...only Hailey could get me to cooperate and hold up my finger.
.JPG)
Here I am eating my cupcake...nothing like Hunter...I was pretty boring!
Mommy, Daddy, and me!
Who makes the party complete...Cousin Hailey!
Love ya all!
Lucie
3 comments:
Yes you did have a GREAT princess birthday party... we are so glad we could share it with you
Love
Papa and Nana
We know all about princess birthdays! Sophia just had one to for her third birthday! You and Hailey make great looking princesses!
Michelle S. and gang
Lucie....looks like you had a great 1st birthday, aren't they fun..you look just like a real princess...
Post a Comment