Well Hailey, Auntie Ashley, Mommy and I went to Hunter's birthday party today. We had a VERY good time. I decided that I was too big to take a nap today so I went to the party nap-less...Mommy was super surprised...I was really a good girl without my nap! Anyhow, we had lots of yummy food to eat...the cake was delicious! I really am rather more of an ice cream gal though.
Look how cute Hunter looked at his BIG party!


He got a little birthday cake all to himself...and he go it all
over himself too! I was pretty impressed, as was everyone else, the man can
really put down some cake for a first timer!


Hunter's cousins were all at the party to help him celebrate. Cousin Hailey had a great time with them. We sang Johnnie Appleseed, heard a beautiful flute solo, and hung out with all the kiddos. Hunter and I had a great time playing in the cold water and ice with the adult beverages. We are way too young for that kind of party! We look
guilty already...like we were caught with our hands in the beer tub or something?!?!


Hunter got a surprise gift from his Grandma and Grandpa...a new car! How does he rate...a car for his 1st birthday...that is pretty hard to top. Now he will have something to pick me up for our trips to the park with the Mommies. Cool ride Hunter! Is there room for one more?
Overall, the party was a huge success...Hunter scored lots of great presents and we all had a fabulous time! We did not go swimming...it got too late. I was plum tuckered out after all the fun and zero nap-age. I was out like a light...
nightie night!

Happy Birthday Hunter!
1 comment:
ooooh boy does it look like you had a great time at Hunters Birthday party.. wont be long and you will be having your 1st birthday party . Papa and I can hardly believe you are going to be a year old already..
Love nana and papa
Post a Comment