cereal now. I sure like them too.
When Daddy feeds me, I like to help. I try to grab the spoon and put my fingers in the bowl...what a lovely mess I make. (I have my hand and fingers into everything now-a-days) Daddy tries to keep me clean throughout the process of eating but what is the use...we can clean up at the end. The bibs never seem BIG enough to control the mess.Helpin with a few chores!

Another development in my life...Since I am a super HUGE fan of white noise...i.e. vacuum cleaners, blowdryers, and fans...Mommy bought me a special CD on the internet that plays a full uninterrupted hour of vacuum cleaner music...ahhh music to my sleepy self. You can also get blowdryer and fan on the pure white noise site...Mommy is happy that she does not have to worry about burning out her vacuum cleaner or blowdryer motor anymore...phew! Here I am enjoying the music of vacuum cleaner in B flat...=) 
Take care and lots of lovies...happy fall!
Miss Lucie
GOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment