This is a long entry so brace yourself out there. Over the last BIG summer holiday...we made a trip to the lake. Let me give you a run down of our experience. After a long car ride, we had to have some ice cream. Then Nana introduced Cousin Hailey to her new favorite toy...the four wheeler power wheels...her "monster truck" as she calls it. She zoomed around on that until the batteries went to sleep for the night...Papa had to wake it up with a little battery charge the next day.Next we the whole family went for a boat ride...even Nana...she is not fond of the boat thing I guess. She hung out under the deck with us girls. Anyhow, Uncle John, Uncle Aaron, and Daddy went skiing and in the paddleboat (it almost sunk!)...Auntie Ashley rode the ski bob. Cousin Hailey would not go in the water...she was scared of crocodiles. Here are a few pics from our boating adventure.
I fell asleep during most of the boat outing.Grandma LaVerne scored us a super cute table so Hailey and I had to try it out.
I REALLY liked it!

Mommy and I went into town (Baudette) with Nana and Auntie. Auntie took a picture of Mommy and I in front of a big fishy named Willie the Walleye. I look quite small next to him...but don't let that fool you...I am a BIG girl. Afterall, Auntie did let me sit behind the wheel of the van.
Hailey broke out Papa Jack's sombrero...that is when the fiesta started. We had a great time at the lake and I look forward to show'n the folk up there next year all my fancy moves I learn over the winter months. Hailey and I will be runnin the place...you wait and see! Step aside Papa Jack...he better order LOTS of ice cream that is for tootin rootin sure. I guess all good things must come to an end...unfortuately! Chow!
~GOO
No comments:
Post a Comment