We had a busy weekend...I got a visit from my grandparents. Grandma Judy and Papa Keith came to visit me at my house. We went to take my 6 month pictures at the mall...I was a real good girl. I wore my cute butterfly dress and had my Nana's pearls to hold in the picture. I even laid on the blanket that Mommy's godmother made me...my grand-godmother. I smiled like a little angel for the photographer. Then, Papa Keith and Daddy went to football games together while Mommy, Grandma Judy, and I went to lunch...I fell fast asleep!
Later, Grandma and Papa watched me while Mommy did some work. Grandma and I snuggled tons, I gave her lots of kisses (my idea of a kiss is opening my mouth up wide and basically drooling all over you...maybe sucking on your nose or cheek if you are lucky)...I even got her glasses all loved up (Papa had to clean them off)...and she fed me...I ate all my food gone! I was wore out after the huge meal so Grandma held me while I napped...Papa Keith even took a cat nap with me. =) I guess all the football watching tuckered him right out!HE HE!
In the evening, we all piled into the car to go watch Daddy in the studio (live and in person) do his sports cast on TV...Travis, the main anchorman that works with my Daddy, talked me into getting on set for the final minutes of the news cast. I was on TV again! I was not prepared and was already in my pajamas...I was very good girl though. The NDSU Bison won so Daddy talked about how I was a HUGE Bison fan and how Uncle Matt use to play for the Bison football team and Mommy is an alumni. He also promised me a Bison cheerleading uniform. I hope I get that soon so I can go to a game. We finally got home and it was way past my bedtime...I had to sleep in the next day after all the partyin I did. PHEW! After Desperate Housewives, I was out like a light tonight...Nighty night! Thanks Grandma and Papa...Love you and hope to see you again soon! Lots of kisses to you all...drool, drool!
=)
Miss Lucie aka Miss Photogenic
1 comment:
HI,
THis is Great Auntie Karen & Great Uncle Sig in New London just got your blog from Grandma Judy so fun to see you what a cutie. Looks like you are a big hit in your family and why not such a beauty and lots of fun. WE are all fine, Great Uncle Sig has been doing lots of hunting. I am enjoying the time reading and catching up on house cleaning!!!
Love to all of you
Karen & SIg
Post a Comment