Thursday, September 28, 2006

I am already 6 months old!

Yesterday, I turned a big 6 months old. Mommy and Daddy cannot believe that I am already half way to one year old. Today, I went for my 6 month check up. I have been told by Dr. Lien that I have a clean bill of health...whatever that means! I am growing and meeting my developmental milestones...I plan to exceed the milestones soon by walking. I weighed in at 13 lbs 10oz. Here is a picture of me on the fancy scale at the clinic. Pardon the lack of clothes...they have to weigh me in my diaper only so I am pretty much in the buff the whole time I am there. The nurse was getting my blood pressure with the tight hugging thing at the time of this photo. I was good though.
The Doctor told Mommy and Daddy that we could start certain finger foods like rice puffs and if that goes well on to Cheerios. I am still sitting by my self and starting to scoot on my tummy toward things that I want. I do let the folks know what I want and I am not shy about it...not a bit! I got a new book from my Doctor...I am not reading it quite yet just putting in my mouth for the time being until I do decide to let Mommy and Daddy read it to me. So, the day has gone great...Love you all! Nap time!
Goo
Lucie Elizabeth

No comments: