
sitting up without the assistance of the rents. I sometimes need help getting into the sitting position but can sit for a long while without any support. I have also been saying um Ma Ma for the past couple weeks...Mommy says usually babies say Da Da first...so Daddy thinks it is just a fluke...I will say Da Da soon. Hey I know what I am doing!
I have also been out on the town and boy oh boy...it is sure cooling down in this neck of the woods. I have to where a funny lookin suit once in a while to go outdoors. Mommy and Daddy did buy me a special bunting that goes over my carseat too...They say it is only going to get colder.
Mommy, Daddy, and I went out to eat with Daddy's high school friend Jamie...aka Cochran. We ate at Hu Hot...of course Mommy's choice. It was great seeing him again...this is the third time! His girlfriend, Kelsey, had to work so, unfortunately, she could not make it. Next time.Well there is a run down of my life lately...nothing too much going on. I will 6 months next week and will be taking the milestone pics on Saturday. I cannot decide what to wear though...decisions!
Ta ta for now!
Lucie
1 comment:
Way to go Cuz! I am doing a good job of it myself, but I still need to hold onto Mommy or Daddy...or I topple right over. I am getting better at it though.
Love your cousin
Trinity
Post a Comment