Saturday, April 12, 2008

The CIRCUS!

Today, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Circus!!! We had a great time! I sat through the whole thing! We saw elephants, bears, ponies, puppies, and many different stunts. A man was even shot out of a cannon. WOW! My favorite was the pony rides. I was smiling almost the whole time. I had my first cotton candy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like you had a good time... papa laughed said you look like a bobble head on that pony.. hee hee.. Love Papa and Nana

Hailey Faith said...

Hey Lucie,

I went to the circus too! I got to ride the elephant with Keyana and Olivia. We had a great time. Love, Hailey

Granny And Papa said...

Lucie, what was with the head...were you trying to make the pony go faster...? you are so cute
Estela

Sabrina said...

I wish I could have gone to the circus. At least you had the chance to go! Glad you had fun!