Now that I am 2, I have developed what some may call a bit of an attitude! I guess I am a little particular like my Mommy...a girl has to be sometimes. My Papa Jack says "little mother like daughter." I will definately let you know if I do not care for something...or I do not want to do something. In addition, I want to do EVERYTHING myself. So, Mommy and Daddy have decide it be best to start getting ready to go places a little earlier so I can put on my own shoes and zip my jacket.
Like church for instance. In church, I like to put the money in the collection basket MYSELF ( I guess a check is money) , walk up to communion MYSELF, hold the big hymnal MYSELF, and bless MYSELF with holy water...I even do the sign of the cross...close to correct...I am still working on that! I find it fun to practice blessing myself in Butchie's dog dish and in the dishwasher tray...I need to practice for church you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment