I had a great time with all my friends and family the weekend of my birthday. Cousins Gavin and Abi, Uncle Matt, and Auntie Kim came to stay. We went swimming and had pizza! We played at my house and went to the mall.
The next day, I had a party at the hotel. We ate a lot of great food and had yummy cake and ice cream. I even helped Mommy blow out my birthday candle on my cake. If you could not tell, I had a Dora party. ..a fiesta!
Later, I opened my presents and invited everyone to go swimming with me. It was great seeing everyone. I had a wonderful birthday. What a blessing to be able to spend the weekend with such super friends and family! Thank you for coming to my party! You all made my day so very special.
Happy Birthday Hannah Grace!
16 years ago



2 comments:
Hey Lucie,
WOW!!!! It looks like u had a great time on your 2nd birthday. Did u have fun on your day. Looks like you got a lot of presents for your birthday.. You even got to go swiming with your family.. Have lot of fun...
Love
Nessa
how cool was your bd party....
thank you for the updates, I enjoy them.....Estlla
Post a Comment