It has been so nice the past couple days. I went to play at Hailey's park this past week...she pushed me in the swing and helped me on the slide.
This weekend, Mommy and Daddy put together my wagon from Nana and Papa...we went for a couple rides. I also got to use my new cozy coupe from Papa Jack (a Christmas present).
I love to walk my babies in the stroller too...Mommy and I walked them all the way around the block...boy, was that a long way. I was asking to go home before we were home!
If you have not noticed, I LOVE to wear sunglasses. I currently have 3 pairs and that still never seems to be enough...a girl has to look stylish! On the way to church, I noticed none of them were in the car (I was a little mad) ...one in my wagon, one in my cozy coupe car, and one in the house...I guess I need one more pair!
I hope you are enjoying the weather. We are!
Love,
Miss Lucie
1 comment:
WElcome to the world of sunglasses! I do believe Miss Sophie owns at least five pairs with two always missing in action to be found in some strange part of the house or car! You look very stylin' in those shades
Shelly and Sophia
Post a Comment