Here is a shot of baby brother...Mommy's belly from a couple weeks ago. Mommy has an appointment tomorrow...baby is 28 weeks now so Mommy has her Gestational Diabetes Screen.
Baby is a HUGE kicker. He must be a strong boy because Mommy sometimes gets quite sore after a good kicking session...and he likes to stick his butt in the air! Sometimes he will kick me when I sit on Mommy's lap. We are so happy he is strong and active...watch out for Mommy's ribs though! Time is going by so fast...pretty soon he will be here to greet us in person! Daddy and Mommy have narrow names down but nothing is finalized until we see the little guy.
1 comment:
Lucie, mommy looks absolutely beautiful..... I am anxious to hear the final name for your baby brother...I am sure you will be a great big sister.....
Estella and Putt
Post a Comment