Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Finally...Snow Days!


Here I am all bundled up and hangin in the snow...we finally have some snow now! I guess it is unusual to see snow this late in the winter...what would I know I am a first timer in this region. Daddy, Mommy, the puggies, and I hung out in the cold, white, fluffy stuff for a few minutes. BRRRRRR!
Thank you Nana for the warm, pink snowsuit...it is starting to fit just right. I am hoping to get a small sled from Miss Hailey so that I can ride in it while the Puggies pull me...Mush! I guess Mercedes, Mommy's Siberian Husky at Nana and Papa's, would be better at that job.
Stay warm,
Lucie


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Peanut you look great in your pink snowsuit I scored on Ebay my favorite place to send you packages from.. It is great you got some snow to use it in.. hope your sled ride goes well.. Love Nana

Hailey Faith said...

Hey Lu ~ Just wait, next year when we go see Nana and Papa we will get all suited up and go sledding and ride the snowcat around the house. That's the best! Lots of Lovies ~ Hailey

Jen said...

WOW...you are LUCKY cuz! I was really hoping to have some of that white stuff fall when I was in Minnesota visiting you. I even had a great new snowsuit for it! Oh well, next year I guess when we will be old enough to play in it!
Love ya
Trin

Anonymous said...

Honey...I had a great time playing with you outside. We will have to go for that sled ride with the puggies...with your new red sled...and soon skating at the local ice rink. I love you my little peanut!
Love,
Daddy