Wednesday, January 10, 2007

IHOP?



Well folks...I am starting to eat real food now...not just the baby stuff that comes in a jar/plastic container. I have had a number of entrees...I am NOT a fan of the Gerber stage 3 meals...I gag and try to wipe the food off of my tongue when I am fed them...so Mommy and Daddy made an executive decision to try me on more REAL foods. I have had pizza, spaghetti, cheese, tater tot hotdish...just to name a few. I am getting rather talented...I can sometimes feed myself with my spoon or fork...and I am a pro at holdin my sippy cup...even tippin it myself to get a drink.









Pictured here is my very first pancake. Mommy made a Lucie sized pancake for me. I really liked the brown liquid stuff that goes on top of the pancake. I enjoyed a little of my pancake and then...when I was done...fed the rest to Butch on the sly...which was probably over 3/4 of it. OOPS!




I am getting good at dropping my food and treating the Pugs every once in a while...okay daily...They have learned to circle under my booster seat...like little sharks...they best be careful they may get a sippy cup on their heads one of these days! Oh, I think it is so funny...I have even fed them out of my hand. HE HE! They are going to REALLY get chubby now! Well, I am lovin food...when do I get to try a cookie?

Later,
Miss Lucie

1 comment:

Jen said...

Okay cuz...that is my favorite picture of you. I laughed and laughed when I saw this picture of you. You are so silly sometimes. Love you!
Trinner