Thursday, January 25, 2007

Practicing Up

Well folks...I am workin my way toward my first birthday and the countdown is on! I will be 10 months old on Saturday! Can you believe it? WOW!

I am close to walking...I took my first two steps (unattended) on Saturday (from Daddy to Nana) and I am standing for longer periods by myself...without holding on to anything! I move up and down the front of the couch and pull myself up on anything and everything. I am a real wiggle worm. I think I might just skip the true crawling thing. Afterall, I do get around the house pretty efficiently without all that mumble jumble anyhow. I roll and scoot wherever I want to go...I am mighty speedy too!

Look...I can even use a cellphone! Mommy says I drool too much on it...whatever!


















Here I am practicing how old I am...so when I am in fact that old...I will be able to show you all! I just cannot seem to be old enough...or be busy enough! Mommy and Daddy say I am growing up entirely too fast but they are entitled to their opinion...I am a woman on the go!

3 comments:

Hailey Faith said...

Hey Lu ~ You are too funny. You are getting to be a big girl! I have enjoyed watching you grow up and making you laugh. I am excited to go swimming with you this weekend in our new swimsuits from Nana. I will see you later!
Lots of Lovies ~ Hailey

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey,
I like that finger much better than the other one sneaking out on our Christmas cards...=) Too bad Mommy did not notice that little gesture in the photo before she made the cards. It is so funny how you are using the "pointer" finger so much now. Goes to show we must point to show you a whole lot. Cute!
Love you bunches,
Ma Ma

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucie...great to see you are learning what the first step is in giving orders...POINT that FINGER..
you are tooooooo cute...