
Happy New Year EVERYONE!
I went over to Hunter's house for a little get together. We watched Baby Einstein and played toys...I got to ride Oli again! The grown ups ate chili and talked. Hunter got tired and fell asleep...no new year's kissy for me! After visiting Hunter and his family, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to visit Uncle John, Auntie Ashley, and Cousin Hailey. Hailey gave me a ride in her new Dora car (she let me drive for a millisecond) and took picture of me with her new digital camera.
We stayed for a short while and then went home and hit the hay...even before midnight. Mommy and Daddy even went to sleep before the new year...party poopers...I guess they were pretty tired from the weekend too.Well HAPPY, HAPPY New Year to you all. The best to you in 2007!
1 comment:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We know the greatest event last year (2006) was the day you were born...We are soooo very blessed to have our little princess...what a bright, beautiful little angel! We love you our little peanut-nutty-nut!
Love,
Your Folks
Post a Comment