Here I am showin off my sippy skills! Over the past few days I have been mastering the skill of tipping the sippy to get the drink myself.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I think Hailey taught you how to "throw it back" like that...I CANNOT believe how fast you are catching on to things (Daddy and I are really being careful to mind our P's and Q's around you now)!How fast you are growing up...my oh my! You are such fun to be around. Love you my little miss! Love you bunches, Mommy XXXOOO
1 comment:
I think Hailey taught you how to "throw it back" like that...I CANNOT believe how fast you are catching on to things (Daddy and I are really being careful to mind our P's and Q's around you now)!How fast you are growing up...my oh my! You are such fun to be around. Love you my little miss!
Love you bunches,
Mommy
XXXOOO
Post a Comment