Just a little post to let you know that I am nearly fully recovered from my first real bout of being under the weather. Pretty good for an 8 month old.
I had the tummy bug (I guess that is REALLY going around) followed by a runny nose and teeny weeny cough but no fevers. Could be more teeth Mommy says. So if my nose is a little rosy...that would be why. I am back to my old self and happy to be feeling somewhat human again. I was really happy to see my cuz Hailey. She was able to come over yesterday...all I did was smile and laugh. It was great seeing her again! Then I got to play with my puggies again...I think they missed my gentle tugs on their ears! As you can see, I look a excited to be sittin next to them...they were not so much missin me though! Then, Mommy and I played toys and we read books. 

I have been sleeping a little more than usual...to recover of course. I was down for the count! ZZZZZZ
Enough pictures already MOM!!! Are you the paparazzi or what? Can a girl have a little privacy?
2 comments:
We are so glad you are feeling better now... Looks like you are having fun with your pugs. Put you look really cute on the sleeping one .. something we do get to see much of.. well we will see you soon Love Nana and Papa
Glad to know you are feeling better cuz! I have been battling too but with something else...it has some initials to it but mommy says I am starting to do better. See ya soon!
Love,
Trin
Post a Comment