Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day...Gobble Gobble!

Today, Mommy, Daddy, and I discussed all the things we are thankful for...they are too numerous to list. However, we are VERY thankful for our family, friends, and most of all each other. We are so blessed in so many ways...thank you for being a part of our lives! Like Mommy and Daddy say...we need to remember not to sweat the small stuff and look at all the positives...especially on a day like today.

Because of feeling under the weather and recovering from our tummy bug, we decided to stay home for the holiday. Our day consisted of vegetating all day long in our jammies, taking a couple naps, not doing our hair, making some special phone calls to friends and family members, and, of course, watching FOOTBALL!!! We figured we should have taken a picture for our Christmas cards...typical Swansons when they having a lazy day...that is not too often now-a-days! Capture the moment...right?
I also hung out with my furry friends...the puggies...boy do they know how to nap!
Niecie was even too lazy to pose for the camera...what a lazy pants!
Maybe they had too much turkey...it must be the tryptophan. HUMMM?

Here I am tryin to kick an imaginary football...watching it make me act kinda crazy! Watch out Butchie...you might start lookin like a football to me!

Mommy and I looked at the after Thanksgiving sale flyers and found a couple of must haves. Auntie Ashley and Uncle John are bringing us left overs from Nana and Papa's house tonight. Later, we are going to watch the usual Thursday night line up...Grey's Anatomy and ER...then off to bed for a (hopefully) good night sleep. I hope everyone had a VERY happy Thanksgiving. Remember to count your blessings! May God continue to bless you always!
Lucie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there little peanut we sure did miss you and your mom and dad on turkey day we were so looking forward to having you come and stay .... it is too bad you all had to go and get that flu bug .. but we will be coming maybe on Saturday when uncle Aaron wakes up to bring Miss Hailey home and than we can come and see you .. I hope your mom and dad get enough to eat when Auntie Ashley brings the food over.. Love you Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Lucie ~ Sorry that you had to miss Thanksgiving. It was alot of food! HEHE. Hope you had a good day at home relaxing. I will see you soon. You and your mommy and daddy get better!
~ Lots of Lovies ~
Hailey